1. All sales are net 30 days
2. Any payments which are overdue by 45 days or more may result in the account being placed on CREDIT HOLD.
3. Sales tax will be charged on products where applicable. All hospitals or companies which are exempt of tax (PST, GST,HST) must provide an exemption certificate to Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. prior to placing an order.
4. All orders are FOB Hospital, except for emergency shipping.
Returned Goods Policy
Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. will consider for exchange or credit, products that are returned with the following considerations:
5. All products which are to be returned must have authorization from Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. prior to their return. To obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #), the customer must call Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. directly, quoting the products and original P.O. number that the products were ordered under. If accepted for return, the following conditions must be met prior to application of credit:
a) All goods must have been purchased from Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. and must be referred to in a specific invoice from Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc.
b) All goods to be returned must be authorized by Anexxa Medical Technologies Inc. and all products to be returned must be returned prepaid in their original unopened or otherwise damaged boxes within 15 working days of receipt of a Returned Goods Authorization number. All goods returned for credit must be shipped prepaid, and the RGA # must be clearly visible on the outside of the shipping carton.
c) If products are returned without the RGA # clearly visible on the outside of the shipping carton, they will be refused and immediately returned to the sender at their cost.
d) Special or custom products will not be accepted for return or credit and no products ordered more than 6 months previous to the date will be considered for return or credit.
e) All products accepted for return will be subject to a restocking charge of at least 20%, and all credits issued will not have any monetary value, but will be instead applied to the customer’s account.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Anexxa Medical Technologies will attempt to notify all accounts of any price increases at least one month prior to their implementation. Anexxa Medical Technologies reserves the right to reflect currency changes in the exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the Canadian dollar if the exchange drops below 90 cents.If you require further information, please contact Anexxa Medical Technologies directly at 1 888 234 2062.
Anexxa Medical Technologies Directors